Thursday 20 October 2011

12 and 13 year old girls have relationships. Anything wrong their?

Okay, I truthfully hate people that are my age; 12, and are in a 'relationship'. I mean what are you going to do, complain about homework and school? I think it's stupid because its not like you hold hands, or go out on dates, you just talk on Facebook or text each other, when in class or in my case, at the bus stop, say hi and smile or when you see each other at the shops its not like your going to be alone. You'll be with your parents! How romantic is that.
I mean I don't have a 'boy friend' because all they are is friends, who is a guy. I mean for kids my age, even hugging is a big deal, let alone kissing. You should 'go-out' when your old enough to have a job and are allowed to go out to the movies, with out having to use your parents money.
I have a big issue with this because theirs a girl in the class who I shall call Kate, because she might read this. Okay 'Kate' has a boyfriend and when ever something, anything is brought up that relates to her 'boy friend' every one yells out Kate and her boy friends name. I find it stupid and un-needed. I would much rather do English than listen to their stupid jokes about their 'relationship'. Their isn't much of one because when I'm at the bus stop at my school, the boy friend who I am naming 'John' is with his group of friends while Kate's with hers. And when ever John's friends' make him go over to Kate, they look at each other awkwardly, say hi and then one of them walks off. Kate goes to her friends and starts to giggle like a 2 year old playing peek-a-boo and all her friends are like aww, shoo cute. Its not cute, its stupid and odd, and un-needed.
But then we get to the facts of 9 and 10 year olds having 'relationships'. My sister is in a relationship with a boy I'm calling Steve and I shall call my sister Jane (I make up a lot of 'names' for people because all my friends who read this know these people). She says she 'loves' him, when she doesn't even like him. First thing I shall tell you about my sister, she's b!tch. She loves to be the centre of attention and popular and if she has a chance to be Queen Bee, but she has to dis her friends, she'll do it. But anyway, everybody said go out with Steve, go out with Steeeeeve! And she said yes because if she did, she would become even more popular. And what she does is every 2 weeks she breaks up with him, so she becomes more popular and cool and then after a week, she gets back together with him, and she is loved by all. Its a fortnightly thing and its kinda sappy. Because on Facebook, she's 'married' to him. I mean I'm 'married' to one of my friends, Annelise (yes thats her real name) because thats the way we role, and no we are not lesbian, I like boys and as far as I know, so does she.
But anyway, since my sister is 10 she thinks that all her Facebook siblings thats she accepts are her real siblings and parents and aunts and uncles and all that crap. So at school, her best friend who is younger than her is her mum, her best friend who is older than her is her daughter and her 'boyfriend' is her husband. They have 5 kids and 4 mums and 2 dads. It fails. But her 'daughter' and 'son' are 'going out' (a lot of apostrophes their (: ) so I find that a bit incest. But yeah.
As you may have guessed, I rant a lot so just, beware and don't get scared, I'm weird, so what?
Well overall relationships from the age 7-13 are just awkward, weird and un-needed.

Ta-ta
Paige

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paige,

    It's Chelsea from Pink Team's Locker. Good blog post. I could see your motives and the real life examples fit in nicely.

    My only concern is that you should probably break up paragraph with a space in between because I found it a bit difficult to read since it was just one huge plank of text.

    Keep going. And if you need any help with blogging (blogging is difficult, I'm not gonna lie) or anything at all! Comment on my latest blog post if you want!

    Also, is it just me or did I recognize a pattern in your posts? I do see a similar to my blog to yours. Is that true? lol. :)

    I'll definitely stay tuned.

    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its because of my back ground and I kinda used the same topic as you, I was thinking what annoyed me and its kinda what you wrote, just not as you put it.
    I also think its because I've read your blog and you said you tend to rant and I don't think I have ever had a conversation when I haven't gone of topic aha :)
    Thanks for the advice and I'm already reading all of your blogs :)
    And thank you for reading my blog :) I really appreciate it :)

    xx
    Paige

    ReplyDelete