Thursday 20 October 2011

First Blog, Good or Just Plain Crap?

Okay, I'm not going to go on about how popular and pretty I am. I'm not going to go on about how rich I am and how much I love life. Because truthfully, I'm not popular, I'm defiantly not pretty, from what I know I'm not rich and I hate life.
I'm 12 years old and I'm in Middle School. My name Paige, like the piece of paper. I hate homework and I love my Mac and wifi. I would die with out my friends and Facebook, and writing and reading is my passion. I'm weird, a bit of an outcast, but do I look like I care, actually don't answer that because you can't see me. I love my life sometimes when I don't get assessments and homework and occasionally my family.
Normal people hate Mondays, I hate Wednesdays. Normal people hate reading, I say screw them. 
I've never been 'normal'. I'm odd, and weird and quirky, but my friends are even weirder than me, so who gives a damn and I occasionally steal my friends sour cream & onion Pringles c; 
I go to an all girls school, which sucks, because of the fact their are no boys. We have to wear dresses and we get detention if their above our knees. It sucks eggs. We have to wear boaters, don't know what they are, search them up and then feel sorry for me. But thats just the summer uniform, in winter, I wear a tartan skirt. I mean we're 12, not 82. Tights, a blouse, a tie! and black lace up shoes -_- Yeah, school sucks. 
I get heaps of homework, and my sister is the most annoying creature alive, except for the kids that live down the road. I don't have a best friend, because a best friend to me is not just someone you hang out with, it's someone that sticks up for you, stays by your side and never leaves it. 
I catch a bus to school and play games on my Mac during maths. I can't draw even though people say I can and I hate people that lie to you and hack your Facebook account to ruin your relationship with your good friend who lives in Rockingham when you trusted them with your password. Also the girl that sits a couple of seats across from me, who keeps on 'mothering' me when she's like 5cm smaller than me.
My life is messed up and crazy, and unorganised, but I like it that way. I love the Twilight Saga and in my sad little mind, I'm married to Edward Cullen and Justin Bieber<3
I only created this blog so I could get in the habit of writing each week, so read, laugh, and cry at my sad excuse for a life, but don't judge because, my life is mine and is no one else's, I'm not a Facebook status to be liked.

Ta-ta
Paige

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Paige!

    That was NOT crap, in fact, it was an awesome blog post... :)

    Not sure if I do that well on my own!!

    :D

    Check out my blog, here's the link: http://tangerine-tane.blogspot.com/

    Keep going, Paige!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I've been wanting to do this for ages, I finally pulled myself of facebook to do this :)

    Thanks Tangerine Tane uhm, your names to long, I'm calling you Tane ;D

    xx

    ReplyDelete