Monday 24 October 2011

Friends and not feeling good enough about yourself

Hi all, me again. I uhm, have something really important to talk about about and its a big thing in my life. I have really fit in, and I'm sure a lot of you have the same problem. Being accepted into something, when all they want is another one of them. It's not possible. Unless they duplicate your brain and clone you body, and then merge them both together. A bit confusing, but oh well.
The main thing I need to get off my chest is that I have never really, been in the 'in' group, even in my own group, I'm kind of an outsider. I've never really felt accepted even though they say I'm a big part of their group. The last group I was in, I was an outsider, even though the other girls said I was a major bit of it. That didn't last long, and the one before I was never really in, I was just 'friends' with one of the girls who ended up hating me, but then after 5 months of fighting we became friends again. Over glue, I mean who becomes friends over glue? Thats right, me and Chloe.
But anyway, I never been the one to brag about myself, I personally think I look ugly and would do anything to look pretty. I also think 'I'm not good enough'. Why the '..' marks well, their is two types of girl out there. The ones that finds flaws in them selves that others don't see because, come on, what girl doesn't want to look beautiful?
And then theirs the girls that think that they are all that and are the most beautifulest and coolest girl out. The girls that expect everyone to ask them out to the prom or just to be their boyfriend, and they think that they'll get everything because they're 'all that'. But really they're just bitches.
I'm the first one. I don't expect to get everything, even though I do want it, I'm not going to hide how greedy and unselfish I am. I don't think I'm 'all that' and I don't think everyone should kneel at my feet because I look nice and am cocky.
Okay, enough about me and my problems, this is not a diary or a Facebook status, this is a blog, my random rants that go on and on and on. This is about how you can conquer the asses of your friends, and find true friends, like I have found with mine, even though they're not best friends yet.
I just wanna give out a bit of advice, to all of those people who is like me, look at the mirror, once is a while, put on a pretty dress or in my case, my Justin Bieber jacket, converse and leggings and stare at your reflection. Your beautiful, no matter who tells you your not.
And for the people that are stuck up? Stop being stuck up and enjoy life, get dirty and have fun, instead of spending hours doing your hair and make-up and editing you Facebook pictures.
If any feel the same way, comment, we can talk.

Sorry my incessive selfishness and ranting skills, I call it a talent ;)

Ta-ta
Paige

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paige!

    Good blog post! My only problem is that I don't feel much emotion in this blog post. I can't really hear your voice. It seems to me like you're just typing this down.

    All in all, keep up the good work!

    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but when it's 9 at night, im bit very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete