Wednesday 9 November 2011

OMBD, Michael Jackson and Boobies

Okay, so your probably looking at the title thinking, OMBD? What the fudgicles does that mean, and then looking at the next part and thinking eww, while secretly laughing because the word sounds funny.
Yeah, well anybody, I shall say sorry, again and again, because I haven't updated in like a week or two, because I had homework and my beautiful Mac was in repair. I had to work on my parents computer D:
Anyways back to the title and it's weirdness.

Okay, so today, I was at my school, being normal in Religion, hearing our teacher talk about Ovum. Yes Ovum, our teachers at my sad excuse for a school think when learning about 'The creation of life' as my teacher calls it, is in Religion or RE. That is because God created us and because he created us, we are going through these changes. Weird and odd I know but, oh well.
But I was jumping around with my friend. Because we are cool that way... but then my teacher who I shall call Mrs. M, walked in, and she said to us to sit down, so we did that and then we started the scarring lesson. So we talked a bit about how RE relates to our 'changes' and then she started going through the parts in the females reproductive organ. Scarring I know. But when we were finished talking about PMSing Mrs. H walked in, being small and all, and said to us and since she's the Team Leader for year 7, my year, and since she's cool, she randomly pops into our class to see how we are going, but she asked us what are we learning about and then Mrs. M was telling her about our epic lesson and then she asks our class what we are learning about.
Now two girls in my class Casey and Tiana are really funny and good at making awkward silences and breaking them, so they said to the teacher, 'We get boobies' and then Mrs. H said to us back, 'Really, I get boobies? Yaaay!' and then she asked us about the other stuff, I said getting taller and Mrs. H, the small thing she is (she's still taller than me, *sigh*) said 'So I get taller? ARe you serious, thats amazing! Yess!' and then some stuff about pubic hair, I know, mental shudders right their. But our class was in literately tears. It was hilarious. And then she left, and we still laughed, 7.3 is epic.
We have the Boobies part down, time for the Michael Jackson part :D
Now at assembly, beeefore our sexy RE lesson all the new leaders at our school (the year 12's left so we had a voting session and the ones that won performed) performed a type of show thingy about 5 minutes long with their faction or group. Okay, so whats happening is the 2 head girls have come up dressed as Kath and Kim and they were Kath and Kim for their performance. Now what has happened is that they are reading a magazine and when they would mention something a faction or a group would have a show similar to that topic. It was pretty awesome, because what had happened is Shine, the Gold team, did a Michael Jackson bit when their doing the moves and the moon walk. It. Was. Epic. Even though I'm in purple.
Michael Jackson bit cleared up.
Now for the OMBD.
I am a MASSSSSIIIIIVVE Twilight fan, have been for 3 years, and Breaking Dawn is coming out on next Friday. I am so F***ing excited! Screaming right now, and now Jessica is yelling at me. Jessica is my sister. Okay, back to Twilight and all of it's glory. OMBD means Oh My Breaking Dawn, I use the term ofter tehe.
But anyway, I am basiclly bouncing up and down, its hard to type. Rechecking work right now :)

Well I cleared all of that mess up and now I have to start working on palm cards for my oral presentation on Greece. Fun. Yay. Yipee. Sarcasm.

Ta-ta
Paige

2 comments:

  1. .....weird.....sorry.......ummm.....(if you haven't noticed i have Dot-otomia, a disease).......ya.......*gets embarrassed because i don't know what to say*.......bye i guess.

    ReplyDelete